Are you outside Augusta Georgia and need an attorney or co-counsel in Augusta?

Our attorneys can meet with you via zoom or phone and work as counsel in the Augusta region.

We set up zoom meetings for potential clients outside of Augusta Georgia. This eliminates the travel requirement. 

There are 3 videos below for the 3 types of divorce

Select the one that best fits your personal situation

Uncontested Divorce

  • Typically, you can avoid court by filing an Uncontested Divorce between the two parties.
  • Both parties must agree on all issues and be willing to sign divorce paperwork. Our team will handle the rest.
  • Payment plans are available for the Uncontested Divorce service.  The paperwork is filed with the court when you are paid in full. Ask our team when you call.
  • Quick, easy, fast, and less expensive than a contested divorce. The process takes about 6 weeks to complete once filed with the court.
  • At least one of you must have lived in Richmond County, Columbia County, or Burke County for at least 6 months.
  • There is a flat fee for the process from beginning to end. You can split the fee with your spouse.

The key to an Uncontested Divorce working is both of you must be willing to sign.  If you both can agree, and are willing to sign, this process is the best way to go.

Contact Us


Contested Divorce

  • When you can't agree on everything, this is when you will need a Contested Divorce. 
  • When you hire our team, we handle everything for you. You won't need to discuss the divorce with your spouse.
  • This service is based on a retainer fee. We can ask the judge to have your spouse pay your attorneys fees, but ultimately, this decision is up to the judge.
  • We will quickly ask the court to put orders in place for child support, and make it so your spouse can't cut-off utilities or remove you from health insurance. 
  • Need to prove he/she is cheating or hiding assets? We can bring in private investigators for these very reasons. 

The Contested Divorce is what you will need if you can't agree on things such as child support, child custody, alimony,  or the splitting of assets. 

Contact Us


Divorce By Publication

  • This is for you if you split up previously and don't know where your spouse is located. 
  • You will have to file an affidavit stating that you do not know where your spouse is located.  We will help you with this process.
  • We have to publish it in the paper for 4 weeks.
  • Payment plans are available for this service.

Divorce By Publication - You sit with one of our attorneys, tell them all of the details, then they will take the process from there. 

Contact Us